Looking for something?

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

13 Easy Peasy NO SEW projects for kids and babies


If you're like me then you're probably a creative gal, with more great ideas than skills - especially when it comes to sewing. Even though I own one, I've never used a sewing machine in my entire life. Why? Well, frankly because I'm kinda lazy AND I like to get things done quickly.
Check out these 13 easy no- sew projects perfect for kiddos of all ages.


Click on each image to get to the original pin- from there you will find its original link and similar pins. Enjoy!

Cowgirl tutu skirt - no sew! This is just my speed! :)
Scrap fabric tutu

DIY crayon roll art kit
Crayon and doodle pad holder. Perfect for church and long car rides.

Make a kids' Apron from a kitchen towel! No Sewing required!** Going to make a set and colour code for classroom activities
This dishtowel apron is so simple and practical.

Everything Emily: DIY Teething Crib Rail Guard. No sew option.
Keep your little ones from munching on the crib with the nifty little project.

Princess Wand & Tiara Tutorial: these look so easy. Totally making these for Tae's b-day. Better get started!
A hot glue gun, some felt and some ribbon will turn your little girl into a pretty princess in just a few minutes.

DIY Clip Hair for Girls : DIY 5 Minute No Sew Lace Bow`
Since my baby girl doesn't have much hair yet, I think I'll be making a few of these for myself!

No-Sew Shopping Cart Cover: Tutorial -- Hm, maybe ill make a girlie one. I think the one Mike's mom gave us for Liam is lost in his car somewhere, along with my brita water bottles and god knows what else from when i cleaned my honda out lol
This DIY shopping cart cover is an awesome and cheap alternative to the pricey covers you can get at the store.

Boutique Baby Series: No-Sew Pacifier Clip Tutorial {Guest Post} | Happy Brown House
Keep that binky from hitting the floor with a clip custom made by YOU!

kojotutorial: two minute, no-sew felt diaper | kojodesigns - EASY EASY no sew doll diaper - My sweet girl is going to be so excited about these!
These felt diapers for toys take just a couple minutes to make! 

DIY No Sew Upcycled Bandana Bibs. This style makes SO much more sense than a traditional bib...which catches nothing, just let's it dribble off.
Bandana bibs look waaaay cooler than the boring ol' traditional drool catchers.

officially going to beg lauren to be a unicorn for Halloween! NO SEW - DIY - AND REUSE THE HOODIE!
A whole unicorn costume - zero sewing!! What?!?! Yeah!!

What kid wouldn't love a no-sew socktopus!
Single mismatched socks can get new life as an adorable little octopus.

How to make a  no sew Floor Pillow  for your home , for your kid or for gift ? :)  Check--> http://wonderfuldiy.com/wonderful-diy-floor-pillow-without-sewing/
This floor cushion is versatile and super easy to make. If the kiddos don't like it, I'm sure Rover or Miss Kitty will!


Further Reading
     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content