Looking for something FUN to do with your spouse this St. Patrick's Day?
Well, look no further! This list contains 15 totally awesome and doable dates for this day o' green and joy.
1. Cook a dinner entirely of traditional Irish food. You can find great recipes HERE.
2. Check out a local Irish band. I'm pretty sure they'll be performing somewhere on St Patty's Day.
3. Look up Irish dance lesson videos on YouTube and learn a few steps.
4. Go to an Irish pub. Ya might wanna go a little early though because it's guaranteed to get packed with drunken idiots later in the night.
5. Go to a St. Patrick's Day Parade or festival. Make a day of it and check out all the vendors, food trucks, games and actives.
6. Cook a four-course meal of only green food.
7. Get dressed up in some pretty green lingerie or sexy leprechaun costume and see if he'd like to "get lucky".
8. Stop buy your local beer store and pick out a few bottles of stouts to take home and sample. If you're not familiar with beers just ask the manager for assistance in picking out something tasty.
9. Make green candied popcorn and watch all four
10. Put Pandora on an Irish music station and color Celtic knot-work coloring sheets.
11. Watch Riverdance together... stay away from Lord of the Dance though if you're new to Irish dance. It'll kinda freak you out and turn you off from the whole idea.
12. Make Guinness cupcakes together and eat the whole dang batch.
13. If the weather is right, have a picnic of Irish food in the park and look for four leaf clovers afterwards.
14. Make Irish coffee, cuddle up and watch the St Patrick's Day specials on History, TLC and Discovery.
15. Host a small adult-only St. Patrick's Day shindig at your home. Don't forget the green beer!