Looking for something?

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

10 Ridiculously Awesome Burgers You MUST Make Right Now! {hamburger recipes}


What's a burger? A meat patty, two buns, some veggies and maybe some cheese and bacon, right? Well, sure but that's pretty boring compared to these ten ridiculously awesome burgers I found on the interwebs today. Dig it... AND BEHOLDETH! National Hamburger Day, May 28th.




What's a burger? A meat patty, two buns, some veggies and maybe some cheese and bacon, right? Well, sure but that's pretty boring compared to these ten ridiculously awesome burgers I found on the interwebs today. Dig it... AND BEHOLDETH!


Chorizo, avocado and eggs. Heck yes. Count me in.



Meatless, healthy and oh-so sexy.



Well, aren't you a naughty burger...



Wait, what? Am I dreaming?!?!



Well, ALOHA to you too, you gorgeous burger you.



This. This right here.



It's kind of hard to sneer at a turkey burger when it looks this dang glorious.



Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it.



I just... I can't even right now.


MY PICK!
Oooh, I just wanna rub this all over my face!


Which burger do you want to devour right now??







9 comments:

  1. It's not fair to show us this!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY a sweet potato burger? Must try. And that donut burger does look like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some veggie burgers in the freezer. Must try some of these ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that Mexican Chorizo and Garlic Shrimp burger looks amazing!! Pinning that to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ideas! thanks... i'm pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gonna try the sweet potato burger fairly soon, it looks like it will be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.My.God. I must have one NOWWWWWWWWWW. Burgers are my favorite thing in the entire world. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gheee, I have a hard time choosing! They all look so yummy! Thanks for sharing with us at Home Matters Linky party. Hope you will join us again this coming Friday. Feel free to bring a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content