Looking for something?

Monday, April 27, 2015

Super Groovy Tie-Dyed Baby Gear {hippie baby gifts under $30}


Without a doubt, this is my most colorful post yet! I love tie-dye, but for myself I like more subtle colors but for my babies, the brighter the better! If you know someone who has a little hippie bun the oven or if you're are looking for a few groovy items for your own baby, check out this collection of cheerful duds - handpicked by me, just for you.

Just click any image or link for purchase info
Enjoy!
















MY FAVE!!

BONUS!
by Kidz World
This chair isn't under $30 but, wow! Look at it!!!


▲▲ FOLLOW ME! ▲▲
  Quirky Bohemian Mama

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so so so cute! I wish I had had tie dye baby stuff for my kids when they were babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so getting that swaddle blanket and the onesie stickers for my next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week. :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute things! If you like a subtle look for baby check out our new etsy store.

    https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/DyeBabyBoutique/tools/listings/stats:true

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute things! If you like a subtle look for baby check out our new etsy store.

    https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/DyeBabyBoutique/tools/listings/stats:true

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content