Looking for something?

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Get The Look: Eclectic Bohemian Toddler Room {bohemian nursery}






I came across this gorgeous bedroom on Pinterest and found that the image originally came from a kid's room feature on the website Apartment Therapy. I love the eclectic look of this room so much I just had to do my next "Get the Look" on it! Enjoy!

I do not own the rights to any of the images of the room. Please click each photo for original source. 

All products featured are from Amazon - click each image for purchase information.


















▲▲ FOLLOW ME! ▲▲


  Quirky Bohemian Mama

12 comments:

  1. I loveeee the curtains pictured - such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much need that Love Will Never Fade sign. What a cute room! I love the elephant print, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun look! I love that bright blanket! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love the elephant poster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The garland is really pretty. The cool pink car is a favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute curtain! This is a lovely room. Thank you for sharing. Veronika @ Tickled Pink Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the elephant poster. I'm not a toddler, but I may need that for my room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...found your link on Moms Blog Party!~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the elephant picture! So cute! I have an obsession with all things elephant lately. I also love that little pink car in the picture...although my boys would fight over it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute room! I love the bright colors and artwork. Lucky tot for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love quirky kids rooms, they have so much personality and I'm sure the kids love all the bright colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
    suzani pillows

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content