Looking for something?

Friday, January 29, 2016

50 Exquisite DIY Bohemian Projects {DIY boho hippie home decor, bath & beauty, jewelry, clothing & accessories}

This post is totally my favorite post I've ever done! It's packed full of totally do-able projects for people of all crafting skill levels. Not only are there projects for home decor, but I've including clothing, jewelry, outdoors and even beauty projects as well. Take your tame and take in all the colorful awesomeness this post. If you like what you see, please share!

 ▲▲▲▲▲ HOME▲▲▲▲▲

▲▲▲▲▲ JEWELRY ▲▲▲▲▲

▲▲▲▲▲ CLOTHING ▲▲▲▲▲

▲▲▲▲▲ OTHER FUN ▲▲▲▲▲

Quirky Bohemian Mama


  1. I hopped over from Home Matters to see your awesome Bohemian DIY projects and I am not disappointed. You highlighted so many great projects!I'd love to make the DIY beach dress and all of the jewelry is fabulous! I'm pinning and sharing!

  2. So many awesome projects, Would love to try that crepe paper flowers one day. Thanks for pinning my post..

  3. These are some fntastic projects. Thanks for the work of rounding them up and sharing :)

  4. Found you on Pinterest and WOW! I am excited to try EVERYTHING! I love your quirkiness.

  5. There's not enough hours in the day. But one day.... I will have a bohemian paradise home.

  6. I've tried the ikat painting twice now and people seem to love it!! I framed it too but left a white border around it to make it pop!! Thanks so much for the step by step guidance. If there's anyway I could upload my pics to show you let me know as I'd love to show you!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content