Looking for something?

Monday, March 7, 2016

Green Bohemian Home Interior Inspiration {Bohemian/boho St Patrick's Day}



I've been on a big green kick lately. Blame it on St Patrick's Day coming up.
If you're in the mood to be surrounded by a bit of emerald bohemian beauty, then check out the gorgeous rooms below. I included one amazing item I feel best represents the room in case you're feeling a bit inspired to green up your abode,

▲ENJOY!▲




{Source}



▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 


{source}

11" Hand Blown Glass Sculpture - $109.00




▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 



{source}




▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 






17" x 17" Chandelier - $49.16




▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 


{source}



▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 






▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ 


{source}







Follow Quirky Bohemian Mama's board St Patrick's Day Salad. on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Great inspo, Hollie:) I love that kitchen on the 9th (I think) pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it all. Don't know if my really old cat would get into that hanging basket in the first photo. And that pinecone display, free from my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    nice collection,your green looking nice. great collection .i like your moroccon table. keep it up .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. 8design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content