Looking for something?

Monday, May 30, 2016

Pretty Pink Bohemian Princess Nursery




As unorthodox as I am, I actually LOVE traditional shades of pink for baby girl clothes and nursery decor. Since my baby girl and son share a nursery, I never got to have the insanely girly bohemian baby room that I dreamed of while I was pregnant. Maybe if we have another girl and an added on bedroom in the future I'll be able to pink up everything!
Check out these affordable goodies for your little bohemian princess' room!
ENJOY!

▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  ▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  ▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  ▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  





















▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  ▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  ▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  ▲    ▲    ▲  ▲  











If you're expecting, go ahead and do yourself a huge favor by setting up your baby registry on Amazon!


Also check out their new HANDMADE Baby items section! It's just like Etsy - maybe even better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Content