With all the hustle and bustle of prepping for Christmas don't forget to take time out to spend with your husband. Christmastime provides wonderful opportunities all around town to have a great night of romantic holiday fun with the love of your life. After all the hard work I'm sure you two are probably putting into making Christmas perfect for your family, a night out to enjoy each others company will be just what you need!
2. Go ice skating.
3. Decorate you Christmas tree together
4. Volunteer at a local toy drive or soup kitchen.
5. Have a Christmas movie marathon on Netflix.
6. Go Christmas shopping together.
7. Attend a professional production of the Nutcracker.
8. Go to a Christmas concert.
9. Stay overnight at a well decorated bed and breakfast.
10. Go sledding. Need a sled or two or three? Try THESE.
11. Cook a yummy Christmastime meal just for two. You can find some yummy recipes HERE.
12. Listen to vintage Christmas records. You can find Christmas records for under a dollar at pretty much any thrift store.
13. Wrap presents together.
14. Decorate your house together and go all out!
15. Assemble your kid's large Christmas toys together.
16. Run a holiday themed 5K.
17. Take a trip to the Christmas tree farm.
18. Watch your towns annual Christmas parade.
19. Watch the Christmas episodes of all your favorite shows.
20. Host or go to a Christmas party.
21. Dress in your Christmas best and have Christmas portraits made together.
22. Go thrift shopping for ugly Christmas sweaters (bonus**Go to a photo booth in your ugly sweaters!)
23. Make super complicated paper snowflakes. Need some instruction? This THIS book.
24. Write a rap song about Christmas, record it and post it on YouTube if you dare!.
25. Decorate a gingerbread house after a few glasses of wine.
26. Learn to play Christmas songs on the guitar or piano or whatever you might have handy I bet it's a recorder flute. Everyone has a recorder flute.
27. DIY some Christmas ornaments. Need inspiration? Try PINTEREST!!
28. Chill out and listen to an old fashioned Christmas radio show. Check NPR in the evening or YouTube for shows. Here's one right HERE featuring Bing Crosby.
29. Go on a carriage ride.
30. Visit a live nativity.
31. Dress as Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus and deliver basic needs care packages or hats and gloves to homeless people on the street. Items needed of care packages and hats and gloves can be found at more dollar stores.
32. Attend a kid's Christmas pageant.
33. Attend a Christmas tree lighting ceremony.
34. Play in the snow.
35. Go out for or make holiday themed cocktails.
36. Go to a local church’s Christmas musical or play.
37. Got musical talent? Set up in a public space and perform Christmas songs for tips. Donate your tips to a local Christmas charity if you don't need the money.
I hope you enjoyed my list. Happy holidays!
▲▲ FOLLOW ME! ▲▲